Among the top questions I get from client is, “What color are other people using in their homes?” In this brief article I am going to touch on 5 of the most popular colors for interior and exterior painting of your Greensboro Home.
Interior Paint Colors-
- Mindful Grey SW 7016 – A beautiful, rich grey tone. Mindful Grey can be used in any room of the house, it makes for a fantastic neutral tone for the common areas of your Greensboro home.
- Sea Salt SW 6204 – Subtle and inviting. Sea Salt is a great color for bathrooms and bedrooms. It can also be used as an accent color in a tray ceiling.
- Balanced Beige SW 7037 – This is not quite the same beige from the early 2000’s. This color has done away with the peach undertones, transitioning to a much warmer, seller friendly color that can be used in any room of your Greensboro home.
- Dovetail SW 7018 – Bold and Contrasting. This Graphite grey is great for using in powder rooms and accent walls in your den. It’s a deep grey that will make your trim molding really stand out.
- Lazy Grey SW 6254 – Grey, but a little blue. For those of us that like cooler Grey tones, Lazy grey is for you. Just a touch of blue makes this a great option in your sun room or home office.
Exterior Paint Colors-
- Summit Grey SW 7669 – The Safe choice. When it comes to painting the outside of your Greensboro home, you can go one of two directions, safe or bold. Summit Grey is a safe choice. It pairs nicely with virtually any accent color and looks great against white vinyl trim.
- Rare Grey SW 6199 – Another great safe choice. This grey has subtle undertones of green making it a great color if you are looking to accent with darker greens or black.
- Tricorn Black SW 6258 – This color is what we use more often than not on our Shutters and Doors. It is toned down from jet black just a bit to offer a more passive approach to using black as an accent.
- Khaki Shade SW 7533 – Khaki Shade is perfect for your Stucco Greensboro Homes. It pairs perfectly with Maroon accents or Navy Front doors. A perfect way for your home to stand out in your Greensboro community.
- Poolhouse SW 7603 – Poolhouse is a great blue color for the exterior of your Greensboro home. It has just the right amount of blue to pair with your red front door or bold red shutters.
Each area of the country has different trends. In Greensboro and surrounding areas these have been the most used colors. Have you used something else and have been happy with the results??? We would love to hear about it! Leave a comment down below.